Thursday 29 November 2012

The start

So the time has come to try my hand at a blog............

The intention is to share details of my collection of vintage surfboards originating from Australia, the UK and Hawaii.

I've been collecting for around 14 years now and after much buying, selling and buying again have settled on both a specific period and style of boards that I love.

My time is effectively 1967/8 - Mid 1970's so that's transitional to short board revolution and then some twinnies for fun.

It will take some time to get everything up and I'm only planning the release of one 'board' at a time.  No reason behind the order they will appear - just how I feel on the day.

So first up:


Manufacturer: Morning Star
AUSTRALIAN
Shaper: Unknown
Design: Swallow Tail
Year: 1975
Dimensions: 6'10"








This board is in exceptional original condition. Comfortably a 9/10. Was purchased in mid 2000's in Sydney.

For more information on the board please see the link below:
http://www.surfresearch.com.au/00000208.html

No comments:

Post a Comment